Volunteer | Wish List
Kids and Canines is a not-for-profit organization focused on improving the lives of at-risk youth, through our proven, innovative program. Our program teaches students how to train assistance dogs. The bond between student and dog, and the success they experience in the training process, help these teens succeed . . . and the dogs go on to help provide greater independence to with individuals with disabilities. We rely on the support of individuals and businesses who are committed to giving every child a chance at a better life. 100% of your support stays here making our community stronger. Your donations help cover the cost of training and feeding and caring for the dogs.
Donate Today… Your support changes lives.
- $25 provides one month of training supplies for one dog
- $50 provides one month of food for one dog
- $100 covers the cost of a training “field trip” to acclimate dogs to public places
- $250 pays for a dog’s annual veterinary exam
- $500 purchaes new outdoor play equipment for the dogs
- $1800 covers the purchase price of one puppy
- $3000 provides a team training scholarship for a client who cannot afford the expense
- $5000 sponsors a dog (with a naming privilege) through its 24-month training period
If you prefer to send us a check, please mail it to:
Kids and Canines
3215 Nundy Rd.
Tampa, FL 33618